Soothing relief serum
This soothing complex of jojoba, rosehip seed oil, willow herb and Vitamins isan essential part of post-treatment care. Fortified with the potent antioxidant totarol, it de-stresses skin and helps reduce redness, while adding moisture to soothe.
• Calming and soothing
• Red skin
• Post resurfacing/Laser/Surgery
• Reactive skin
• Problem skin
Home Care: Apply to clean skin both day and night as needed to help reduce redness and irritation.
Clinic Care: Apply post Reactive/soothing treatments to clean, damp skin.
Willow Herb – Soothing, helps reduce redness • Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitan Olivate – From olives, soothing emollient
• Jojoba Oil – Emollient
• Rose Hip Seed Oil – Rich in Vitamin C, emollient
• Vitamin B Complex – Calming and de-stressing
• Squalane – From olives, emollient
• Totarol – From the Totara (Podocarpus), a giant tree in New Zealand. Totarol is a potent antioxidant. Totarol is effective in the care of problem skin and sensitive,
• Gotu Kola – encourages skin elasticity
• White Willow Bark – Calming
• Tocomin – A mix of tocotrienols purified from palm, which are naturally chirally correct. It is an expensive ingredient (even more expensive than natural Vitamin
E), because tocotrienols are present in plants in even smaller concentrations than D-Alpha Tocopherol. Tocomin is a great ingredient, and you will see it as a
companion to D-Alopha Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E) in many of our new products. Why a companion and not a replacement? Because their structures and
physiological effects are different. In a way, they are different Vitamins, likely to act at different points in addressing the destructive effects of oxygen radicals,
and we need them both.
• Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) – Antioxidant