*Please contact me directly if you'd like to purchase this product.
Price : $159
DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT or BREASTFEEDING
A unique combination of an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a retinoid that leaves skin looking rejuvenated with little-to-no irritation.
Improving the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
AlphaRet is the latest innovation in retinoid renewal delivering remarkable results, with little-to-no irritation compared to other retinoids and retinol-based products.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients— a retinoid and lactic acid—to create a revolutionary double-conjugated retinoid.
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products.
- A potent blend of antioxidants helps provide protection against free radical damage.
AlphaRet Overnight Cream * 30mL
- Apply a thin layer all over the face at night.
- May be applied following InterFuse® Intensive Treatment LINES.
- Use of a sunscreen during the day is recommended.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).